My Store

This store is powered by Ecwid - Shopping Cart Software. If you your browser does not support JavaScript, please proceed to its simple HTML version.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pine Tar Soap


The other day I went to a vintage sale and found this old bar of Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar soap that I just had to get for comparison to my freshly made bars.  

This is my first batch of pine tar soap and   the soaps are supposed to be really great for problem skin areas. I can't make any medical claims but from what I've read and heard from experienced soapers, this soap does work wonders. 

My granddaughter tried it out where her glasses rub on her nose and creates reddened areas. She said it cleared up her nose right away but that it was a bit smelly.  She is right about that however It's worth a try if you do have skin issues.  Update:  My teenaged grandson has also started using it and his acne is clearing up. This stuff really works!


No comments:

Post a Comment